I do love flapjack. This is a very tasty, healthier version of the English classic flapjack. It is a mix of dates, honey, butter and desiccated coconut.
Sunday, 29 January 2017
Saturday, 24 December 2016
A Merry Christmas from Raw Baking. Thank you to everyone who placed an order. Happy New Year. Love Rachel aka the rawbaker.
|Xmas Selection box|
|Butter glitter shortbread|
|Malteser tiffin cake|
|Honeycomb & peanut chocolate slab|
Tuesday, 20 December 2016
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
|Christmas pudding Muesli recipe|
Makes two delicious bowls.
1 grated carrot.
60 porridge oats
A handful raisins
A handful of cranberries
Sprinkle of cinnamon and mixed spice
Mix all the dry ingredients together.
Add 250 ml milk.
Stir through the carrot.
Heat up if you want it hot.
Add a spoonful of honey.
Wednesday, 23 November 2016
RAW Baking Christmas Bag - £6 each
It's time of year again.
Please let me know if you wish to place and order.
1. Snow Flecked Brownies. Everyone’s favourite! Dark chocolate, fudge style brownies filled with white chocolate chippings.
2. Butter Shortbread. Classic butter shortbread sprinkled with sugar and topped with glitter.
3. Fruity Flapjacks. Delicious flapjacks, bursting with mixed fruit.
4. The Triple R - Rachels Rocky Road. A sticky chocolate base mixed with shortbread biscuit and stuffed with soft pieces of marshmallows.
5. Chocolate ginger slab. Chocolate filled with crystallised ginger pieces and crunchy ginger biscuits.
6. After Eight Shortbread. A chocolate shortbread base, topped with a smooth peppermint fondant and plain chocolate.
7. Honeycomb and peanut chocolate slab. A winning combination of chocolate, pieces of honeycomb and peanuts.
Happy Christmas everyone! Love Rachel