180g best quality dark chocolate
180g unsalted butter
½ tablespoon real vanilla extract
175g golden caster sugar
½ teaspoon salt
112g plain flour
112g white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4/350F.
- Line your baking tin (measuring approx 33cm x 23cm x 5.5cm) with butter and dust with flour
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large heavy based pan.
- In a bowl or wide mouthed large measuring jug, beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla.
- Measure the flour into another bowl and add the salt.
- When the chocolate mixture has melted let it cool a bit before beating in the eggs and sugar, and then the flour.
- Finally fold in the chopped white chocolate. Beat to combine smoothly and then pour out of the saucepan into the lined pan.
- Bake for about 20 mins.
- SCOFF and then go for a run!