Skip to main content

Healthier Homemade Granola

Homemade Granola. I have been meaning to make my own granola for ages, so I am so pleased that at long last I did it and even better, it tastes really good! I like knowing what is exactly in my granola - no hidden sugars, which often happens with bought granola. 

Here's the quick and easy recipe I used:-

1 Banana - mashed up

3 tbsp Maple syrup or honey

80g Peanut butter (or any nut butter)

210g mixed unsalted chopped nuts

160g rolled oats

100g dried fruit

1 tsp cinnamon

Instructions:-

Mix mashed banana, peanut butter & maple syrup/honey.

Add chopped nuts, oats & cinnamon to the mix.

Spread the mixture thinly on a baking tray.

Bake for 20 mins in oven 170c/325f.

Once cooled ad the mixed fruit.

Store in air tight jar for up to 2 weeks. Delicious with Greek yoghurt!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Boys Bakery lemon treacle slice OMG

The recipe used by the bad boys bakery in Gordon Ramsey's excellent TV series `Gordon behind bars'. This lemon treacle slice is divine.

Rawbaking Christmas selection boxes 2025

Rawbaking Christmas selection boxes can now be ordered! My best-seller, the Christmas selection box is beautifully presented in a festive cake box with a selection of 9 different treats. The cost is £18.00 per box . Millionaire shortbread.   A shortbread base topped with lashings of smooth caramel sauce and topped with dark chocolate. Pure heaven. Jammy Dodger.  Soft shortbread style biscuit with jam in the centre and sprinkled with glitter. A pure delight! Honeycomb and peanut chocolate slab.   A winning combination of chocolate, pieces of honeycomb and peanuts. `The Triple R’ - Rachels Rocky Road . A sticky chocolate base mixed with shortbread biscuit and stuffed with soft pieces of marshmallows. White chocolate fudge  with cranberries. A smooth delicious creamy fudge mixed with cranberries. Snow Flecked Brownies . Everyone’s favourite! Dark chocolate, fudge style brownies filled with white chocolate chippings. Christmas Cupcake . Vanilla sponge topped with s...

The Queen of STP

I went to visit my good friend Kate today, also known as the Queen of `sticky toffee pudding'(my favorite pud in the world). STP for short. Kate's STP is still the best in the world and still retains the title queen of stp!