Chloe's 30th birthday cake is simply superb! I am in love with this cute cake. I want to host a surprise party on my sister’s 16th birthday at local lofty spaces but not getting any good theme ideas. Hoping to find few soon.
My sisters birthday cake. A vanilla sponge cake filled with whipped double cream and strawberries. To finish off the decoration, I picked some edible borage flowers from the garden.
I went to visit my good friend Kate today, also known as the Queen of `sticky toffee pudding'(my favorite pud in the world). STP for short. Kate's STP is still the best in the world and still retains the title queen of stp!
Chloe's 30th birthday cake is simply superb! I am in love with this cute cake. I want to host a surprise party on my sister’s 16th birthday at local lofty spaces but not getting any good theme ideas. Hoping to find few soon.
ReplyDelete