Skip to main content

Chloe's 30th birthday cake

A classic Victoria sponge filled with vanilla butter icing and strawberry jam. My step sister Chloe's favourite cake, made for her 30th birthday!


Comments

  1. Chloe's 30th birthday cake is simply superb! I am in love with this cute cake. I want to host a surprise party on my sister’s 16th birthday at local lofty spaces but not getting any good theme ideas. Hoping to find few soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Boys Bakery lemon treacle slice OMG

The recipe used by the bad boys bakery in Gordon Ramsey's excellent TV series `Gordon behind bars'. This lemon treacle slice is divine.

Marble birthday cake 🎂

 A delicious chocolate and vanilla marble effect sponge. Filled and topped with chocolate butter icing and then finished with some gold sprinkles!

Healthier Homemade Granola

Homemade Granola. I have been meaning to make my own granola for ages, so I am so pleased that at long last I did it and even better, it tastes really good! I like knowing what is exactly in my granola - no hidden sugars, which often happens with bought granola.  Here's the quick and easy recipe I used:- 1 Banana - mashed up 3 tbsp Maple syrup or honey 80g Peanut butter (or any nut butter) 210g mixed unsalted chopped nuts 160g rolled oats 100g dried fruit 1 tsp cinnamon Instructions:- Mix mashed banana, peanut butter & maple syrup/honey. Add chopped nuts, oats & cinnamon to the mix. Spread the mixture thinly on a baking tray. Bake for 20 mins in oven 170c/325f. Once cooled ad the mixed fruit. Store in air tight jar for up to 2 weeks. Delicious with Greek yoghurt!